Easter Table Decor: Keep it Simple Tips from Audrey Would!
It’s no secret, Easter is just around the corner, and the long weekend awaits. I don’t know how your March went, but mine went fast! That’s code for needing to keep things simple and enjoy the moments that matter.
Our tip for keeping this Easter simple?
Mix it up with pieces that work double time.
- Multipurpose what you have
- Cocktail Shaker standing in as a vase
- Use a splash of colour to set the tone
- Purple tulips for a hit of Easter colour
- Add a little sparkle to keep it festive
- Silver Ombre Wine Glasses keep the sparkle alive whether resting or raised
- Keep it functional with creative charm
- Bunnies bounce into action as Salt & Pepper Shakers
Do you have a tip to add to Audrey Would!‘s list? How do you keep things simple to fully celebrate Easter and this time for renewal?
Wishing you a very Happy Easter! Thanks for stopping by!!
Please link and credit image if you choose to use!