Versatile Blogger Award… Me?
First, I just have to say how much I love being a blogger, and what an amazing world it is to be a part of. The blogging community has no geographical limits, and neither does the talent that lies within it. Where do I go for inspiration? Other blogs. Who do I turn to for how-to help? My blogging friends. What gets me out of bed in the morning, keeps me up too late at night? My blog! Why do I blog? Because I can’t imagine my life without it. And the best part of all, I have made so many new friends through blogging! What’s not to love?
And now for my exciting news… Rosa just honoured me with the Versatile Blogger Award!
Imagine how delighted I was to received this award! Thank you so much, Rosa!
Here’s how it works on my part:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send the award along to at least 7 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
So now it’s my turn to share seven things about me that you probably don’t know. Are you ready for this?
1. I just teamed up with Lush Eco Lighting to offer exterior Christmas lighting designs.
2. Yellow and pink have never been on my radar, but I appreciate how others use them in decor… like these Eames chairs. See, there’s hope for me yet!
3. I have always been a DIY-er, but for years that passion was stuck on a shelf collecting dust. Isn’t this book origami awesome?
4. I have a thing for umbrellas in artwork. Maybe that’s because I grew up where there is A LOT of rain! Here is my latest umbrella crush…
5. I would love to learn how to tango…do you think that’s because I have a hard time letting my partner lead?
6. I’m a foodie, but do not have a huge love for the kitchen. Thankfully my hubby does! I tend to get a bit grumpy when I’m hungry 😐
7. I would love to own an unmatched set of Mid-Century Modern dining chairs, but even one chair would put a huge smile on my face and in my space!
And now for the fun part! I get to pass this award on to some seriously talented bloggers. I always learn something new every time I stop by, so I hope you stop by too!
It’s about coming home… If you want a remarkable space that tells your story, contact me to see how we can help!