What a nice surprise!
This weekend the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ was sent my way
Thank you so much to Heather from grillfusion for the nomination!
If you haven’t stopped by grillfusion, you really must! I mean seriously, you have see Heather’s DIY Name Plate Sign. Looove this sign! Not to mention Heather’s road-side find Cabinet Restoration. And there’s so much more! So make sure you pop by to say, hi!
But here goes…
- I love canned pears, but have never tried canning them myself, until this summer…
- I don’t like snakes, NOT. ONE. BIT! In fact, they terrify me But, according to Chinese astrology I was born in the year of the snake! Seriously, how does that work?
- I still use my pin cushion from high school, along with my Grandmother’s thimble. Both are considered vintage! Eeek!!!
- Apparently, somewhere in my family tree, I am related to Bach! Who knew? I sure can’t play Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring!
- Have you ever heard of a wine spritzer called ‘Pretty Toes’? Not me either. But after one or two under the hot summer sun, let’s just say a recipe has been concocted. And that’s all I’m say’n!
- I know this will probably surprise you, but texting drives me crazy. I’m just not that into it! Drives my daughter even more crazy that I’m not!
- I work best when I’m curled up somewhere comfy. If I had my way, I’d never work at a desk… but ergonomics tell me I should!
Just out of curiosity, how many of you do work like this? If not, you might want to read this article.
Thank you again, Heather for including me in the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’!
And now I am passing on this nomination to:
Cris Angsten Interiors | Edin’s House | i Dream of Chairs | JAX Does Design | Refresh Interiors | Refreshed Designs | Restyling Home By Kelly | Satori Design for Living | Simple Details | The Cozy Old Farmhouse | The Design Pages | West Pear Avenue
Pass it on, and nominate 15 other bloggers (or as many as you can). Don’t forget to add the blog award logo to your post and thank the person who nominated you!
Have some fun with this!